In case you haven’t had time or money to create a good Halloween costume, here are 5 terrible costume ideas that won’t require any expense or advance preparation.
1. Time Traveler from the Future. We all know that changes to the past will change the future, right? So a time traveler from the future has to be very, very careful to blend in perfectly and do nothing out of the ordinary. This costume involves dressing as yourself and doing what you normally do, except you will be very, very careful about doing it.
2. Bigfoot. Don’t let anyone see you or take a picture of you all night long.
3. Someone Else. You know those clothes you have in your closet that you never wear because they just don’t look like something you would wear? Wear them.
4. Mafia Victim. Hang out with your friends as normal, but be a little bit too talkative about sensitive information. Partway through the night, disappear without leaving a trace.
5. Movie Extra. This one is extremely difficult to pull off. Wear clothing that blends in with the crowd and make sure that all of your reactions are appropriate for the moment. When you talk to other people, say nothing except “Peas and carrots, peas and carrots.” Whatever you do, don’t upstage the leads.