Most of my recent writing can be found on my new blog, No Small Actors, which is focused on helping people find meaning in what they do.
The most read posts on this site are:
- Worship: Stand Out By Being Traditional
- The Illiterate Apostles?
- The Worst Answers to Common Job Interview Questions
- The Perfect One-Cup Coffee Maker: AeroPress
- The Parent as Dungeon Master: Our RPG Parenting Experiment
I formerly wrote weekly for InterVarsity’s Emerging Scholars Blog. All of my posts for ESN can be found here. A few of my most popular posts include:
- Jesus Didn’t Choose Scholars…
- Where is God When It Rains?
- Bobby Gross: Living the Christian Year
- Henri Nouwen: From Loneliness to Solitude
- What’s the Best Christian Book of All Time? [Call for Nominations]
- The Calling of a Christian Scholar, Emerging Scholars Review, September 2008
- Balancing Our Callings, The Well, October 2008
- Faith and Faculty, InterVarsity.org, December 2010
- For Comment Online:
- Is That Disagreement Religious — or Political?, September 10, 2010
- Parks and Recreation, May 27, 2011
- Christian Practices in the College Classroom, February 22, 2012
- For ThinkChristian.net:
- A Biblical Basis for Parks, June 28, 2011
- Singing the Praises of Science Fiction, September 28, 2011
- Breaking Bad and the Psalmic Value of Villains, August 31, 2012
- The Apocalyptic Appeal of Revolution, September 21, 2012
- For Books and Culture (online):
- For the Englewood Review of Books:
- Review of Poetry at Work by Glynn Young, April 2014
I have written occasionally for StaffHacker.com, a technology and productivity blog for campus ministry staff.
My poetry has been published in Uprooted and The New Pantagruel.
My hymn cycle based on the Seven Last Words can be downloaded here.