I’m experimenting with some new Twitter and Facebook sharing techniques on my blog. You might see some weird stuff come through.
Tom T. Hall â€“ Country Songs For ChildrenÂ Is there happier way to start the week than by listening to Tom T. Hall’s Country Music for Children?
These final two presentations from class are both quite a bit shorter. The first – Wicca and Paganism. Wicca and Paganism is a small but growing segment within America. The Pew Religious Landscape Survey found that about 1.2% of Americans belong to “Other Faiths,” with 0.4% belonging to (in their description) “New Age” faiths including Wicca and Paganism. (I would classify “New Age” a bit differently, but it wasn’t my survey.)
If you’d like an insider’s perspective on the world of Wicca and Paganism, check out The Wild Hunt. It’s a blog that covers news stories about Wicca, Paganism, and other alternative religions.
- RT @ChristianCent: Brett Foster reviews Bill Bryson's new Shakespeare book: http://ow.ly/1vclq #
- I'm launching a new side business, specializing in @wordpress websites for businesses and nonprofits. For updates, follow @penmanpress. #
- Since Artest contained Durant yesterday, will we see an even worse hairstyle for Game 2? #fb #
- Crazy! Gizmodo gets a real, working next-gen iPhone from the lost & found. http://tinyurl.com/y3j78af #
- Pagan blog The Wild Hunt looks at Stephen Prothero's new book on "the 8 great faiths," http://tinyurl.com/yybgal3 #fb #
- New ESN Blog post: Christians and Conflict in the Academy http://bit.ly/dmlwuF #
- RT @eddlemanprop: Giving away an AppleTV, Mac Mini & 1TB HD. Create a Apple digital hub in your house, free! http://bit.ly/d8fS7p #
- RT @culturemaking: Kevin Kelly on how to pack your time capsule: save what matters least. http://bit.ly/c3tNQm #
- RT @TheOnion NEWSWIRE: Bits Of Food Somehow Lodged In iPhone Keypad #
- After Media Weighs In, Supreme Court Hears Oral Arguments in 'CLS v. Martinez' http://tinyurl.com/y5td4lm #fb #
- RT @LawStudentMin: Read the transcript of today's Q&A heavy oral argument in CLS v. Martinez from the SCOTUS site http://bit.ly/cUOJN7 #
Powered by Twitter Tools
Over at the main InterVarsity website, there is an exciting story about evangelism on campus in the Southeast, including my alma mater, the University of Louisville. Praise God!