Most of my recent writing can be found on my new blog, No Small Actors, which is focused on helping people find meaning in what they do.
The most read posts on this site are:
- Worship: Stand Out By Being Traditional
- The Illiterate Apostles?
- The Worst Answers to Common Job Interview Questions
- The Perfect One-Cup Coffee Maker: AeroPress
- The Parent as Dungeon Master: Our RPG Parenting Experiment
- Jesus Didn’t Choose Scholars…
- Where is God When It Rains?
- Bobby Gross: Living the Christian Year
- Henri Nouwen: From Loneliness to Solitude
- What’s the Best Christian Book of All Time? [Call for Nominations]
- The Calling of a Christian Scholar, Emerging Scholars Review, September 2008
- Balancing Our Callings, The Well, October 2008
- Faith and Faculty, InterVarsity.org, December 2010
- For Comment Online:
- For ThinkChristian.net:
- For Books and Culture (online):
- For the Englewood Review of Books:
- Review of Poetry at Work by Glynn Young, April 2014
My poetry has been published in Uprooted and The New Pantagruel.
My hymn cycle based on the Seven Last Words can be downloaded here.